It is the policy of the Okeechobee County District that all of its students and school employees have an educational setting that is safe, secure and free from harassment and bullying of any kind. The District will no tolerate bullying and harassment of any type. Conduct that constitutes bullying and harassment, as defined herein, is prohibited.
- EducatorMisconductposter_landscape_2-3.pdf (138.5 KBs)
- 5.321-bullying-and-harassment.pdf (117.5 KBs)
- 5.321-addendum---07-12-16.pdf (51.7 KBs)
- Board_Policy_5.321_Bullying_and_Harassment.pdf (276.5 KBs)
- Bullying and Harassment Form.pdf (213.0 KBs)
- sp-bullying-and-harassment-form.pdf (211.6 KBs)